A well functioning gate is vital to any commercial or industrial premises, allowing you to control and monitor both pedestrian and vehicle access 24/7.
At Great Gates, we understand that any security fence you have is only as good as its gate, and the additional requirements essential for commercial and industrial entry points to make sure your business is truly secured.
We can offer expert commercial and industrial gate and access solutions for all types of premises, from transport terminals and loading docks to manufacturing plants and warehouses, office blocks, gated communities and more.
Manufactured with a heavier frame and picket sections than our domestic gates, our custom manufactured gates use heavy duty guide systems and gate openers, designed to withstand high traffic operations and the wear and tear of duty cycles. Gate stops are required for safety in both directions.
Benefits of commercial and industrial gates
- Secure and protect your property and inventory.
- Control people entering and exiting your business.
- Allows for efficiency, minimising bottlenecks and traffic congestion.
- Heavy duty, durable materials used for barriers that are designed to withstand constant use.
- Rigorous safety systems to ensure OHS compatibility and workplace safety.
- Automated options like swipe card readers, remote controls and sensors, keypads and intercoms provide additional controlled security.
- Automation adds convenience, while ensuring entrances are always secured.
- Adds an entrance way that enhances your business property visually.
Gates frequently used on commercial and industrial properties:
- Boom Gates
- Conventional Sliding Gates
- Cantilever Sliding Gates
- Telescopic Sliding Gates
- Bi-parting Sliding Gates
- 50/50 – 25/75 Combinations
- Inward Swing Gates
- Outward Swing Gates
Automation accessories frequently used on commercial and industrial properties:
- Intercom access systems
- Swipe card readers
- Key pad entry systems
- Remote access controllers
- Automatic sensors