A well functioning gate is vital to any commercial or industrial premises, allowing you to control and monitor both pedestrian and vehicle access 24/7.
We understand commercial
Security with efficient access
OHS compatibility and workplace safety
We Undertand Commercial Needs
At Great Gates, we understand that any security fence you have is only as good as its gate.
We understand the additional requirements essential for commercial and industrial entry points to make sure your business is truly secured.
Commercial gates are manufactured with a heavier frame and picket sections than domestic gates. Our custom manufactured industrial gates use heavy duty guide systems and gate openers, designed to withstand high traffic operations and the wear and tear of duty cycles.
Commercial applications are specifically designed for higher level usage and efficiency. Gate stops are required for safety in both directions.
- Secure and protect your property and inventory.
- Control people entering and exiting your business.
- Allows for efficiency, minimising bottlenecks and traffic congestion.
- Heavy duty, durable materials used for barriers that are designed to withstand constant use.
- Rigorous safety systems to ensure OHS compatibility and workplace safety.
- Automated options like swipe card readers, remote controls and sensors, keypads and intercoms provide additional controlled security.
- Automation adds convenience, while ensuring entrances are always secured.
- Adds an entrance way that enhances your business property visually.
We can offer expert commercial and industrial gate and access solutions for all types of premises, from transport terminals and loading docks to manufacturing plants and warehouses, office blocks, gated communities and more.
- Boom Gates
- Conventional Sliding Gates
- Cantilever Sliding Gates
- Telescopic Sliding Gates
- Bi-parting Sliding Gates
- 50/50 – 25/75 Combinations
- Inward Swing Gates
- Outward Swing Gates
In commercial and industrial gate applications effective automation is essential. Automation adds convenience, while ensuring entrances are always secured. To clientele effective and efficient entry enhances your business property visually and makes an a great first impression.
Automated options like swipe card readers, remote controls and sensors, keypads and intercoms provide additional controlled security.
- Intercom access systems
- Swipe card readers
- Key pad entry systems
- Remote access controllers
- Automatic sensors